Ezzat Yaseen
Is this sentence natural? If it isn't, please tell me the natural one Do you thinks that sales delegates jobs are humiliating?
Hi Ezzat, No, this sentence sounds rather odd. Firstly, the pronoun "you" should be paired with verbs in the plural form (e.g. think) even if "you" is referring to a single person. Examples: Boys (plural noun), what do you think (plural verb) of our new house? / Tom (singular noun), what do you think (still a plural verb) of our plan? Secondly, "delegates" is a noun to refer to people who are authorised to act or speak on behalf of others in an official meeting. Even if you were to use "delegates" as a verb, the word "sales" is not a subject and the word "jobs" is not an object. I would suggest deleting "delegates" as it serves no function. The sentence can be re-written as "Do you think that sales jobs are humiliating?" In this way, "sales" becomes an attributive adjective (i.e. a noun that functions as an adjective when it is placed in front of another noun), and it describes the noun "jobs". If you still wish to use "delegates" to mean assigning tasks to others, I would suggest writing: "Do you think that delegating sales jobs to others is humiliating?" I hope this helps you.