Is the equivalent of "demister" in BrE "defogger" or "defroster" in the AmE? Thank you :)
Aug 28, 2018 6:47 AM
Answers · 3
It's a chemical spray or heating device which removes condensation from the inside of car or plane windows, so defogger. Weather in the UK is quite mild, so our cars aren't generally fitted with anything capable of removing frost.
August 28, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!