Yuki
What does c*** mean? I read the following article in Quora. I was curious what "c***" means. I guess it is slang and is not a good word but I'd appreciate if someone could teach me. My friend called his 6 year old a c***. I didn't know what to say so kept quiet, what would you have done? Darryl Erentzen Darryl Erentzen, 48 years as an actual human being, a few months as a newt, plus the frog episode Answered Aug 22 That’d signal the end of the friendship for me, and possibly a call to the authorities. There’s no excuse for treating a child like that. None. If he’s calling his kid that in front of others, it’s a sure bet he’s doing far worse behind closed doors.
There are a few c*** words, but I'm going to assume you mean cu** and not co**? If you do mean cu**, it's a bit of a taboo word that has taken on a few meanings. It was originally a word for a woman's genitals, but has progressed into just a generally derogatory word. Many regard it as the worst thing you could call someone. It varies by region, though. I think it's quite offensive in the US, but in places like Australia (where I'm from) people tend to use it almost as a term of endearment.
He's completely right. Here in the US, calling soemone that word would get you slapped or worse. Don't use it....just to be safe.