[Deactivated user]
what do you call what she wears? http://cdn.exquisitegirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/wedding-hair-pieces5.jpg She wears a big hair clip/pin/slide or barrette.
Aug 29, 2018 1:04 PM
Answers · 2
Hi Apparently a barette/slide/clip/pin or all types of fixing to attach something to your hair. Sometimes people also use a comb to do this. It's not actually possible to see which fixing is used in the photograph. Generic terms for this item would be a wedding headdress or wedding hairpiece. It's not a tiara/headband or veil. This is according to my wife ;-) Hope this helps Chris
August 29, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!