Martyna
Telegram writers desperately needed! :) One fact about me is that I'm learning English for almost 12y and I'm still making mistakes and confused so many things in grammar or speaking... Which totally makes me feel like I completely messed up something in the middle and now I don't know how to fix it. :) So if you're extremely patient person and wanna talk about almost everything (just like friends) and not like some next person to write 'hello, how are you today' and nothing more..... Well, here's my telegram :) I need English conversations in my daily routine :) https://t.me/Krotochwilna P.S. I'm not here to talk about religion.
4
0
hello. I don't work with Telegram, but I can text with you on italki, or I can text and speak with you on Skype.
Hi Martina I can help you. I am an english teacher
Well, I just have seen your post and it makes me feel curious about how this site works. I'm here because I want to take my English to the next level, more focused I want to improve my writting skils. I have been looking for someone who I can exchange writtings to get feedback. I would like to practice with you but I suppose your skills are beyond than mine, so I could not provide what you might be looking for. However, if you are interested I will available to share some words with you. Regards!
Martyna
English, Polish