Péter Károly JUHÁSZ
“花时间”和“过时间“是什么区别?
8
0
I think there is no independent word like '过时间' in Chinese. Can you show the context where you find this word? '花时间' means to spend some time. Example as below: 做这件事情挺花时间的。(This stuff will take quite a long time.) Hope this will help!
It's easy to understand spending time is a figurative usage from spending money, as people say "time is money". I bet you definitely familiar with the same idea when people say "time has passed." In the context, time is a parallel to a lively animal that can cross by you. It is 过 in Chinese to convey this meaning of passing through. 我在公园花了三个小时(+做什么事 doing sth)。 I spent 3 hours in the park. 我在公园,三个小时就过去了。 3 hours has passed since~ 我在中国过了三年. I stayed in China for 3 years. 我花三年的时间留在中国 I spent 3 years staying in China.
1、“我花半年学习中文写作”是花费、消耗、使用的意思;2、“过时间”我认为有不同的意思。“我在中国过了一年”是住的意思。“这个问题,我过三天再答复你”是经过、过后的意思。
花时间 = to spend the time idly, to waste time (without any meaningful result to show for). 过时间 = pass the time.
Péter Károly JUHÁSZ
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Hungarian