sozi3040
Would you please help me ? I am going to meet my cousin tomorrow for the very first time. He is coming from Germany to Istanbul. He is around 20 years old. I only saw him on the pictures and have had face time one time I do nt know how to greet with him in english. To be more clear I have to tell to you that I am 10 years older than him. I was her parents bride made when I was 6. what things should I talk about with him? Would you please give me some suggestions?
3
0
"her parents bride made" probably means "her parents' bridesmaid".
Hi, I'm . Hi, welcome to Istanbul. Good to meet you at last. . BTW: No clue what the thing about "bride" (I have to tell to you that I am 10 years ikder than him. I was her parents bride made when I was 6. ) means.
Hi! :) You can ask these questions: What are you studying? (if he is studying) Why did you choose that area to study? (if he is not studying) Do you work? What is it like? What TV series do you like to watch? Did you follow the World Cup? Which team did you support? What do you like best about Germany? Where do you enjoy going on the weekends? Also, you can google "questions to get to know someone" and find a lot of new ideas!
sozi3040