Daniel Eiden
What is Blockchain development? I am a web developer and gonna study about blockchain. But I don't know about blockchain developing. So I want to know about developing it.
This is a language site. You can get help with grammar and vocabulary. You can find a conversation partner.
Start by reading this Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockchain Can you understand the English in this article? Come back and ask questions about any language in the article that you cannot understand. My impression is that "blockchain development," for example coding an Ethereum smart contract, is very different from web development using Wordpress, or even PHP code. They are fairly low-level coding, sometimes in specialized languages (like "Solidity." Because blockchain is used to handle valuable things like money, and because it is deployed in a distributed way across the Internet where it is exposed to hacking, I think a blockchain developer needs to be a security expert.