I'm writing a motivational letter for an exchange programme please tell me if there's any correction I am currently studying bachelor degree programme in Korean -English languages at the University of Jordan. By looking through Erasmus+ exchange programme I was so delighted to find the opportunity to spend one semester at the University of Helsinki. I am applying for this programme because I'm sure it will enrich my future studies and prospective career. Moreover I consider this programme as a great opportunity to get in touch with Finnish culture and educational system. Last but not least I am curious about different approaches to the Korean and English languages in a foreign university . Studying at the University of Helsinki I am looking for to explore how the Korean culture is represented in the Finnish prespective , experiencing the overlap between two different cultures will help me to be mor open-minded and eager to learn more about these cultures .
I would suggest, "'Studying at the University of Helsinki, I would hope to explore...perspective." Then start a new sentence with, "Exploring..." and "mor" should be "more."