Boy
Do they sound natural to you? 1.What are you doing on the side? Are you working primarily for this company? I am doing this on the side to support myself until I save enough money for my tuition. I would quit doing all these things and focus on what I am studying. 2. My English pronunciation has been taking off over the last few months. At first I didn't like to study English, but it's growing on me. 3. Most of the time in movies, the weak team or individual person would lose at the beginning, and then win the stronger team at the end of the movie. That#s why I don't feel like going to see this mov
1.What are you doing on the side? "on the side" is informal and suggests an associated activity that is unofficial or even illegal. e.g. Mafia organisations run casinos and, on the side, they run extortion rackets. [This is an extreme example] DO YOU HAVE A SECOND JOB? Are you working primarily for this company? I am doing this on the side to support myself until I save enough money for my tuition. IF I COULD, I would quit doing all these things and focus on what I am studying. 2. My English pronunciation has been taking off over the last few months. At first I didn't like to study English, but it's growing on me.GOOD 3. Most of the time in movies, the weak team or individual person LOSES at the beginning, and then BEAT the stronger team at the end of the movie. That's why I don't feel like going to see this movIE Well done.