Michael Placid
what does strain printed material mean? I always confuse strain and stain. so what is strain printed material? Is it a chart or something printed material? Thank you very much!
Never heard of it before, googling the phrase it seems it is illustrated by graphs. When you strain something it is usually filtered Stain is something that happens when a liquid substance is spilled on a surface that absorbs it leaving a mark.
Are you talking about straining your eyes when you try to read something small? We refer to that as 'reading the fine print.'
I've never heard the term before. I have two theories. 1) It is a very strange mis-transcription, perhaps a computer spelling checker error, of the term "screen printed." 2) Based on a web search, I wonder if it is, specifically, reference to a Colorado firm named "Strain Printed?" It makes clothing designs that features the names of strains (varieties) of cannabis.