How to call this kind of public transportation in English? This kind is like a coach or a bus but it has many beds in there so that you can line down and sleep during the journey This is the link for its picture:
Sep 3, 2018 10:53 AM
Answers · 7
a train that has bunk beds?
September 3, 2018
I would guess a sleeper bus. They don't exist in north american though
September 12, 2018
Those don't really exist in the US. I would say "sleeper bus," but I would also explain what it was. Most people have not seen one in real life.
September 4, 2018
Thank you so much !
September 4, 2018
September 3, 2018
Show more
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!