JahuraC
Do you have any important vocab I should learn as a beginner? I'm looking for vocab to learn - I'm learning grammar, but I'm just a bit stuck on vocab, and don't really know where and what I should learn vocabulary-wise. Thanks
Learn 10 words a day that apply to you in somehow, someway. Understand that mistakes are okay and that its only a phase in which your mind is bridging the gap in between your language data base of what you know/ what you dont.
Hi, JahuraC. I answer this question here: https://www.italki.com/discussion/181407
Well, depends on what your going to use thst vocab for. For example, you can learn about space "Stars, Planets, Aircrafts" - but if you don't enjoy learning about this specific topic...how realistic is someone going to talk about soace with you day to day? Think about it. What topics do you enjoy talking about? Increase the vocabulary within. Can you fully describe yourself, everything you own, things you buy, and things you do? First, focus on vocabulary within a context that is going to be used day to day...and about topics a majority knows about. Then, learn topics that you like to talk about. Then, use more difficuilt words/synoyms ect. Then, learn another language. :-)
Hi, you can study fairy tales for major basic vocabulary. They also are very rich with grammar. Personal introduction and numbers are a must, anyway. Don't forget regularly to write short stories, to use what you learn. Take a little, work a lot. Bye