chappyrick0705
Transcripts of all of what a native speaker said in a day Hello! They said that I should study English in a way that is fun enough for me to be able to consistent, so I'm currently trying to find a way that I think is fun. Then I came up with this idea: besides the transcripts of scripted movies and comedies, if there is a transcript of all the conversations a native English speaker says in a day, whether it be at home, workplace, other public places such as a restaurant or cafe, I think this would be an extremely fun way for me to learn real life English and benefit me tremendously. Do you know if there is a transcript of this kind or any materials along this line? ^^
Yeah, I agree with you. but the fact is there's no such a thing we can download from the internet. it'd be easier and better for us to watch a TV show with English subtitles.