Sasha
Test templates.. What are they? Hello everybody! I noticed that some teachers write in their profiles that they use Test templates. Could someone explain me what they are and give me some link or description of this type of material. If you use it yourself could you please tell me what you like the most in using them. Context: “…Textbooks, PDF files, Audio files, Flashcards, Test templates and examples, Text Documents, Image files, Articles and news, Graphs and charts…” Thank you very much!
3
0
Hi Sasha; A template is a pre-made, standardized version of something. I believe that you are being told that the tests are not random tests, but rather standardized. Perhaps gathered from an outside, reliable resource. I do not make my own test materials, but rely on the proven testing of Oxford or Cambridge English. An example sits in the link: https://www.ielts.org/about-the-test/sample-test-questions I hope this helps. Thank you, Stephen
Sasha
English, French, Russian, Ukrainian