[Deactivated user]
Sep 4, 2018 12:12 PM
Answers · 8
I know them as a type of 'mist sprayer'
September 4, 2018
I call it a "plant mister." Try Google image search on "plant mister" and see. To me, a "watering pot" has a spout, is operated by tipping, and pours water out of the spout. The water comes out as a gentle stream. A "mister" has something you squeeze to create air pressure, creating a very fine fog or mist, without visible drops.
September 4, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!