Heidi
Is that ok?-What do you usually do for your mom’s birthday? -Make cards and sing the birthday song. Thanks
4
0
I assume you are asking if your sentence is okay in English? We don't say 'sing the birthday song'. Instead, it should be 'sing Happy Birthday.' Also only small children usually 'make' a card. Adults would be more likely to buy one. And as an Australian who speaks British English, it would be 'Mum's birthday'.
Is that ok? What do you usually do for your mom’s birthday? Make cards and sing the birthday song. 两句话的文法都是正确的 Giving moms a greeting card will surely make them smile. ^___^
Well i live alone with my mothey so usually for her birthday i made some pancake with strawberries and i bake a cake for her well of you don't know how you can bug one or try to do it yourself by watching video on youtube .
I buy her a cake because I am not good at baking. I always grab a few balloons and a card before I visit her. Sometimes I buy her a present, but it depends on the year. I have taken her for a birthday dinner before, but it's rare!
Heidi