Yu Tata
Few spots come ??? Please teach me the meaning of the following sentence. "Few spots come close to the tower."
A bit more context would be helpful. However, at a guess, I assume the writer is referring to something like the Eiffel Tower? If so, they are saying that there are very few other places (spots) which can compare to the Eiffel tower. If that doesn't make sense, then please provide sufficient context to understand the intended meaning.
Here 'spots' means places. I'd agree with Hilary that this is probably about comparison, i.e that there are few places as impressive as the 'tower' referred to in the sentence. It could also mean there are few places where a person can get close to the tower, e.g. a tower surrounded by a walkway that only approaches the tower as certain points or 'spots'.