Isabella
Please correct this short sentence Today i readed Paulo Koelio's "The witch of Portopello" and this book was fantastic. I think this is my book and always be with me. This book is about same women that was beautiful and different. Her name is Atena. She was in the other world.( to be continued when i have google translate [emoji][emoji])thanks
2
1
Today I read Paulo Koelio's "The witch of Portopello". This is a fantastic book (although you 'read' it already, i.e. in the past tense, the book is still and will continue to be fantastic , hence 'is; instead of 'was'). I think this is now my favourite book and will always be with me. The (too many instances already of 'this') book is about a women who is beautiful and different. Her name is Atena. She is in another world.( to be continued when i have google translate [emoji][emoji])thanks
Hello Isabella. I am learning english as well, but I'll try to help you with this... "Today l read Paulo Coelho's book "The witch of Portopello" and it's fantastic. I think this is my book and will always be with me. The book is about a woman who was beautiful and different (maybe it's better to use "unique" instead). Her name is Helena and she is from another world."
Isabella
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Georgian, Russian, Turkish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian, Turkish