Laura Nilson
대학교를 들어요 or 대학교에서 들어요? I want to say "get into college", like, "get entrance"

I saw this sentence with "를" but im wondering if is ok with "에서"

Also, It keeps the same meaning with "에서"? "Get into college"... or it turns to another meaning?

3
0
대학교'를' 들어요<< '를' is incorrect. and that means awful. I have a lesson in college.>>대학교에서 강의를 들어요. 대학교 is place. so We can't heard 대학교. '에서' is correct but need an objective.
Hi Laura , I can answer for you ! 대학교에서 들어요: ~ 에서 means " from" or "at". for example, I take the Korean class at the college. this means "나는 한국어를 대학교에서 들어요." 대학교를 들어요 : This sentence looks a little bit weird. ~를 , or 을 usually after object. For example, I see the book. ( English case : S + V+ O) and if translated in Korean Korean case : ( S + O + V) so .. the sentence can be 나는 책을 보아요. ( 봅니다.) 나 ( I ) + 는 ( one of the particles a) 책 ( book) 을 봅니다(see). So bottom line is that 대학교에서 들어요 seems to be better. Or if you can provide more information before or after the sentence and then we can find right ones ! I hope this is helpful for you! Thanks and good luck ! Michelle
What is it that you want to say ? register school ? going school ? leaving school ?
Laura Nilson
English, Korean, Portuguese