Lotta Michelsen
Vocabulary trainer needed - sync across devices Hi, I'm looking for recommendations. I need a new vocabulary trainer. I am currently using viaverbi (a program I like very much but which is unfortunately outdated). There are a few features I am looking for: - it should schedule the repetition of the words automatically and according to my performance - runs on MacOS - can be synced across devices (preferably iOS, MacOS, Windows, and Android) - lets me choose if an answer was correct or not - lets me add my own vocabulary (not a 'learn the 1000 most common words' application) Thank you very much for any help/recommendation!
1
2
Anki ticks all boxes. https://apps.ankiweb.net/ I've used all versions, except for the Android version. The iOS version (Ankimobile) is $25, and totally worth it. The Android version (Ankidroid) is free, but it is maintained by an independent not affiliated to Anki's creator. Windows, MacOS and web versions are free. Anki syncs through the web, so you can even use it on the web from any device, including iOS.
Lotta Michelsen
English, French, German, Mongolian, Norwegian
Mongolian, Norwegian