Roselane
Learning Portuguese( Brasilian )looking to exchange for English (USA) Hello, I was adopted to the USA from Brasil. Although Portuguese is my native tongue I have not spoken since I was adopted. In August of 2017 I went to Brasil for the first time to meet my birth family. I want to relearn Portuguese so I can communicate with my family in Brasil! I am fluent in English (USA)! Thanks for your time. ps. my Portuguese is very basic. please keep it professional. Muito Obrigado!.
8. Sept 2018 02:25
6
6
Hi Roselane! We can help each other! I'm brazilian and I can help you to learn portuguese and I just want to practice my (poor) english!! [emoji] If you're interested, please let me know.
12. September 2018
Hello, I'm Brazilian too, and can I help you between contact me.
10. September 2018
Hey, Roseane. My name is Junior, I'm Brazilian and there's a considerably long time that I'm learning English. I speak English almost fluently and I already help an American to learn Portuguese so I believe that I can help you too :). If you want to, send me a message so we can talk a few more. Olá, Roselane. Chamo-me Junior, sou brasileiro e estou aprendendo inglês há um bom tempo. Falo o inglês quase fluentemente e já ajudo um americano a aprender português, então acredito que posso te ajudar também :). Se quiser, pode me enviar-me uma mensagem para conversarmos um pouco mais.
8. September 2018
Hi, I'm Brazilian and can I help you between contact me.
8. September 2018
Hi, I am studying English and we can talk for practice. I want to improve my conversation.
8. September 2018
Roselane
English, Portuguese
Portuguese