Fiona
if you feel lonely and unhappy,what will you do ?
6
1
this page is for asking questions about grammar and language. If you want to start a discussion please use the Discussion page.
you have to do and try new things because happiness exists somewhere you have to find it and it does not depend on people, some people lonely but happy.always say to yourself if there were no hard or sad moments, happens would be normal and normal is boring.
Well... I cry, I scream, I stay sad and I do so many other things, but nothing about that things can help me for many time, so I play my guitar until I stay calm and relax and after all this, I talk with our Creator (GOD) and search in God the answer of my problem. If you want speak something about send a message to me on Facebook. My Facebook is Silvio Ap.
To meditate in order to become more mindful. Mindfulness is the energy that helps us recognize the conditions of happiness that are already present in our lives. You can learn how to create a moment of joy, a feeling of happiness, at any time of the day. "If you want to know what will happen to your future, just look at what is being done in your life." This is the important key. There is an difference between "what has happened" and "what is being done." For example, if somebody treats you badly, that is a result of karma from the past. This is something that you are experiencing now, something that "has happened." How you react to this situation though is "what is being done" and this will decide the events in the future. Do you understand? You cannot change what has already occurred. However, when you change your reactions, you change the future outcomes. Your future depends on what you have done, and what you do now. What you do now comes from the mind and the thoughts that you have at this moment. That is why we need to meditate in order to become more mindful. Everything begins from the mind. Everything you say, everything you do. What are you thinking? How do you react to things? The change starts from there, the future changes from there.
Fiona