Ramin
Is this correct? Hi sir, I am an experienced C#.NET programmer with over 13 years of experience. I can complete your job within the shortest time with programming combined with my experiences. I have tried to have a brilliant review everywhere also provided %100 satisfaction to keep my clients happy as well. since your feedback is very important to me, I aim to provide you with the highest quality. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
Here are a few suggestions to sound more natural for a business email or short letter. Dear Sir, I am an experienced C#.NET programmer with over 13 years of experience. My programming experience enables me to complete all jobs within the shortest time. I have had brilliant reviews from my other clients because I provide %100 satisfaction. Since your feedback is very important to me, I aim to provide you with the highest quality service. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks. Hope this helps
Dear (Sir or ) whatever the persons name is or preferred name. the suggestions above, but "alway sign of with the standard" "I look forward to hearing from you" do not spoil a good formal letter with Thanks at the very last line.
Dear Sir, ('Hi' by itself is ok in an informal email, in a letter or more formal email it's not really acceptable) I am a qualified C#.NET programmer with over 13 years of experience. (avoid too much repetition of words) I have the necessary skill to complete your job within the shortest possible time. I have received great reviews (don't put 'tried' in here - if you have great feedback/reviews say so, if you don't then leave it out) everywhere (either everywhere here or always at the beginning of the sentence, not both) I have worked, and I always provide 100% satisfaction to keep my clients happy. Since your feedback is very important to me, I aim to provide you with the highest quality service. I look forward to hearing from you. (more positive - no ‘if’)