what are other ways to say 'a rounding error'? 10 thousand dollars, for him, is just a rounding error.
"Rounding error" is a specific term so I can't think of any suitable synonyms. It's usually only used when you are literally talking about rounding or decimals in math or science. However, with the sentence you gave, it looks like you want something else that means $10,000 is nothing to this very rich person. There are a couple of colloquial expressions I can think of that might be good in this sentence: 10 thousand dollars, for him, is just chump change. <- if you are talking about him spending $10,000 like it's nothing 10 thousand dollars, for him, is just a drop in the bucket. <- if you are talking about $10,000 being only a tiny part of his massive fortune. I would not use "oddment" though. I am a native English speaker and have never once heard anyone say that in any context, so it will sound weird if you use that.
A rounding error is a small mistake that can grow into a huge mistake if it is continued. I believe in this context the emphasis is on the smallness of the error and not the compounding of the mistake. Another way to say it is: 10 thousand dollars for him is small change. !0 thousand dollars for him is nothing.
一万美元,对他来说,只是一个零头。Maybe you can use 'oddment'.