Apple
What games did you play in your childhood ? I'm basically asking how to describe certain childhood games in English . The popular ones in China are probably " hide and seek " , " rubber band skipping , " " rope skipping " , correct me plz if there's any mistakes . Actually there are some other games but i simply have no idea how to describe them in English , for example , there's a game called " eagle goes after the hen and chicken " if i translate them into English literally , so have any of you heard of this game ? and how should i say it in English ? what are the other games you played in childhood , please tell me about them !
Duck, duck, goose is a favorite of the children I used to look after.
There's always good old tag. One person is "it" and has to run around and chase everyone else, and the person he touches becomes the new "it". There was also a variant called "freeze tag" in which, instead of becoming the new "it", the tagged people were "frozen" which meant they were out of the game and couldn't move and the last "unfrozen" person won the game.
Hide and seek; Chain knitter uncle.