zuotengdazuo
Do you say this and what’s the meaning? I have as much money as any/anyone. If the sentence makes sense, does it mean no one has more money than I? Thank you.
I'd say: I have as much money as everybody else.
This is a tricky one. Literally, Gary is right: it means that nobody anywhere is richer than you, however most people have only a limited grasp of logical reasoning and probability theory; this is why so many people buy lottery tickets. Strictly used, only Bill Gates (or whoever it is this week) could actually say this without lying, but such strictness is rare. Most speakers would mean by this that they have a 'normal' amount of money, though I defy anybody to define that in statistical terms. 'Anybody' will probably refer to any member of a reference group of people who are socially similar to the speaker, the statement is somehow elliptical. I would use it to assert membership of a group or class that I had unjustly been excluded from on grounds of poverty; I would be claiming wealth equal to or greater than any member of that group.
"I have as much money as anyone" means that you are avarage rich. There are people who have more money and people who have less. If you wanted to say that no one has more money then you, then you'd say "I have more money then anyone else" Or if everyone has more money then you have: "Everyone has more money then me" 'As much' means 'equally much', 'the same amount' Hope that answers it! :)
'Anyone' is better. Yes, it does mean that.