Chad
Which one is better? A: Son, can you go to the store and get some milk? B: I’m on it! A: Son, can you go to the store and get some milk? B: I'll get right on it. A: Please do this report immediately. B: I’m on it! A: Please do this report immediately. B: I'll get right on it!
I don't think you can say that one is "better" than the other. Personally I wouldn't ever use either of them, and certainly not in response to such a simple request. There must be at least a dozen ways of responding in the affirmative to such a simple request. Yes Sure Right away No worries Etc None is better than any other.
Both are fine. As Hilary is saying I think they are very enthusiastic responses - I suppose it depends on the culture of your workplace and how close the deadline for the report is. Either of these responses might be appropriate in a scenario where the report is both urgent and of vital importance, and you have been asked to finish it as quickly as possible. In a situation like that you could use either version, they are interchangeable.