are they correct? Siblings: I have five siblings. Afghanistan: I am from Afghanisatan. Music : lisetening to music is the one of my hobbies . Intrested : i'm interested to learn drawing. Reading : i love readingbooks. April: I am born in April Hair : I have long and brown hair. Unjust:  I try always to don't judge someone when im angry, because when I did it, it was an unjust decision. Shy: I am shy and dont talk much. Sleepy/sensitive : i'm sleepy during the lesson biology. Accident: I had a traffic accident when I was six years old. S: I would like to visit South Korea. A: Being afraid of my aim is out of the sith. J: I joined teakwondo club last year. I: I have highly sensitive and imaginative thoughts  H:I’m a positive and hopefulperson. U: I have the idea that everyone is unique in thier own way. S: spaghetti is my favourite food and I love it. S: I have simplecity in daily life. A:I’m not someone who is arrogant.  I: Nothing in my life seems important than my family. N: My nationality is Afhans. thnx and regards
An interesting list of words. I have made a few corrections with spelling and capitalization. I also made a few changes in sentence structure. Hope you can spot the changes, Sash. :) Siblings: I have five siblings. Afghanistan: I am from Afghanistan. Music: Listening to music is one of my (favourite) hobbies. Interests: I'm interested in learning to draw. Reading: I love reading books. April: I was born in April. Hair: I have long brown hair. Unjust: I try never to judge people when I'm angry because when I do, it is often an unjust decision. Shy: I am shy and I don't talk very much. Sleepy: I get sleepy during biology class. Accident: I was involved in a traffic accident when I was six years old. S: I would like to visit South Korea. A: Being afraid of my aim is out of the sith. ???? (Didn't understand this sentence) J: I joined taekwondo club last year. I: I have highly sensitive and imaginative thoughts. H: I’m a positive and hopeful person. U: I believe that everyone is unique in their own way. S: Spaghetti is my favourite food and I love it. S: I like simplicity in my daily life. A: I’m not an arrogant person. I: Nothing in my life is more important than my family. N: My nationality is Afghan. Hope this is helpful.
Hi Sash, I would do some changes in spelling and word order in these sentences: Afghanistan: I am from Afghanistan. Music: Listening to music is one of my hobbies. Interested: I'm interested in learning to draw. OR I’m interested in learning how to draw. Reading: I love reading books. April: I was born in April Hair: I have long brown hair. Unjust: I always try to not judge people when I’m angry because when I do, it is usually an unjust decision. Shy: I am shy and I don’t talk much. Sleepy/sensitive: I'm sleepy during the biology lessons. OR I'm sleepy during the lessons of biology. A: Being afraid of my aim is out of the sith. (I don’t understand what you want to say :-) ) U: I think OR I believe (that) everyone is unique in their own way. S: Spaghetti is my favourite food and I love it. S: I prefer simplicity in my daily life. A: I’m not an arrogant person. I: Nothing in my life seems more important than my family. N: My nationality is Afghan. The rest is correct. And don’t forget about the capital letters and correct usage of apostrophes :-) Have a great day!
Siblings: I have five siblings. Ok Afghanistan: I am from Afghanisatan. Spelling Music : lisetening to music is the one of my hobbies . Listening Intrested : i'm interested to learn drawing. In learning Reading : i love readingbooks. Reading books April: I am born in April was Hair : I have long and brown hair. Long, brown Unjust: I try always to NOT judge someone when im angry, because when I did it, it was an unjust decision. Shy: I am shy and dont talk much. Sleepy/sensitive : i'm sleepy during the biology LESSON. Accident: I had a traffic accident when I was six years old. ok S: I would like to visit South Korea. A: Being afraid of my aim is out of the sith. Cannot understand J: I joined teakwondo club last year. a taekwondo I: I have highly sensitive and imaginative thoughts H:I’m a positive and hopeful person. I think that everyone is unique in their own way. S: spaghetti is my favourite food. S: I have simplecity in my daily life. Spelling A:I’m not arrogant. I: Nothing in my life is more important than my family. N: My nationality is Afghan.