将相遇
Who can tell me which one is the Object of 'on'? and what's meaning of 'work on' in this sentence. It will not deal or negotiate with or directly or indirectly work in any capacity [on] or for [any other person] in connection with [any similar or competitive business or project].
2
0
I'm not happy with this sentence for several reasons, one being that there are not enough commas to separate the clauses. I can decipher, for instance, that the main clause is the first part of the sentence: It will not deal or negotiate with any similar competitive businesses or project. It has a subject and a predicate. Note that left standing on its own, it is grammatically correct. The rest is what would be called a subordinate clause: directly or indirectly, in any capacity, or for any other person, in connection with. Perhaps the sentence should read as: It will not deal or negotiate with, directly or indirectly, in any capacity, or for any other person in connection with, any similar competitive business or project. In answer to your question, the object in this sentence would be 'any similar competitive business or project'.
這句好像是用法律術語寫的。Work on 是一個片語動詞, 意思大概是進行工作或在某個工作下功夫, 然後它的直接受詞是project。
将相遇