Tj shepherd
am i jumping in the deep end? i am a beginner and would like to learn Chinese as would help me interact with customers at work but have been told that it is one of the hardest to learn would learning Japanese first help.
6
0
Hi my mother language is chinese and i have difficulties to talk with my spanish customer in english, we could help each other if you like to.
Chinese is Chinese. Japanese is Japanese. You only learn how to write some Chinese characters from Japanese.It will be easier for you to learn Chinese directly. It will take less timefor you to learn Chinese.If you want to learn Japanese, you learn Japanese, if you want to learn Chinese, you learn Chinese.Why you turn?just only because you want to write a few Chinese characters,you will learn a whole another language?I can teach you how to count: one一 two二 three三 four四 five五 six六 seven七 eight八 nine九 ten十,remember them, and then look for me again, we go on counting, in a kindergarten in China, children learn Chinese like this.
Hi, I can definitely help you with mandarin, i'm a native speaker, and i would like to improve my English or learn Spanish, hopefully, we can help each other.
I could try to help you. I've just started my third year of learning Mandarin, and while it is a tad difficult, it gets easier over time.
i thin
Tj shepherd
Chinese (Mandarin)