Poliana
Someone would like to practice English?
If you're interested in talking to me, Please contact me!
I've just sent you a friend request
Good day! Hello. I am Joshua Reginald, a Community Tutor here in italki. I am excited to share with you my ideas and knowledge about English language. Moreover, I want to help you develop your English skills such as listening, reading, speaking, and writing. Also, we can discuss with the vocabulary, pronunciation, spelling, grammar, and comprehension. I assure you that I will do my best to help you improve and become proficient in English language and never let criticisms discourage you from learning. You just have to believe in yourself. Just let me know if you need anything and I will be there to extend my help to you. Feel free to send me a message if you have questions to ask. You can contact me through my Skype account, just add 'live: joshuareginald9'. I am looking forward to meet you. Thank you and have a great day! ☺
I would like,my english is basic and i need to improve it :)
Hi! I would like.