Sergey
Blog subtitle: An English Learner's Blog or English Learner's Blog? Hi, I have a blog for Russian-speaking English learners. There are title and subtitle in the header. The title is a brand name but I'm not sure about the subtitle. Now it is: "English Learner's Blog". Should I change it for "An English Learner's Blog"? By "an English learner" I mean both myself and a reader, any person who learns English. Thank you.
It would be better to write An English Learner's Blog (If you are only referencing your learning journey through the blog, a better option if the blog is more personal) OR English Learner's Blog (If the site is meant only as a resource for English learners),
'An English Learner's Blog' is more personal. So if you want it to be about you this title makes sense. However, 'English Learner's Blog' indicates that it's more of a resource. Just depends on what you're going for really. Because you could still use the former as a resource website. Personal for the learners.
Sounds much better with the ‘an’.