Bobby
Looking for a language partner. I'm a native speaker of Chinese. Someone told me that the best way to learn a language is to tell with somebody else who speaks this language. So I need a partner who speaks English.And I'll also see what I can do if you have any trouble in Chinese learning: )
Good day! Hello. I am Joshua Reginald, a Community Tutor here in italki. I am excited to share with you my ideas and knowledge about English language. Moreover, I want to help you develop your English skills such as listening, reading, speaking, and writing. Also, we can discuss with the vocabulary, pronunciation, spelling, grammar, and comprehension. I assure you that I will do my best to help you improve and become proficient in English language and never let criticisms discourage you from learning. You just have to believe in yourself. Just let me know if you need anything and I will be there to extend my help to you. Feel free to send me a message if you have questions to ask. You can contact me through my Skype account, just add 'live: joshuareginald9'. I am looking forward to meet you. Thank you and have a great day! ☺
Bobby. I agree. Nothing like talking to native speakers. Search the language partners, tutors and teachers section. Contact me if you see me online and want to chat.