Ronan
Or better said every relationship in a nutshell please explain the meaning of the sentence. I don't remember exactly, but I'm sure is from youtube one of popular comments, probably, about the relationship between men and women but what if you give me some examples please?
Hi Ronan, We could use more context here but this is what I see. Whatever was just said, about a relationship, is now being applied to all relationships. "I get angry with my mother, my sister, my friends, my teachers or better said every relationship in a nutshell". I hope this helps, Stephen
This is difficult to answer with much confidence as it appears the writer did not use proper punctuation and, quite possibly, the proper grammar or correct idiom. "In a nutshell" - means saying something with as few words and explanations as possible. It usually involves gross generalizations and sticks only to the main point that the speaker wants to get across.
In Additonal:

Relationship in a nutshell would also mean that 'In this particular relationship you are in or that person is into currently, has a strong bond.

Relationship towards your parents, siblings, to your husband, to your children, to your wife, etc'.

A relationship which enclosed and only sharp instrument can break it a part.

[emoji].

What is the context? Your phrase isn't a sentence, so it doesn't really make sense out of context.
context? Did this come from a bigger sentence? That sentence would help.