Elena
I'm confused. I guess this is a common mistake Which one is correct?

"Me and my friends" "My friends and I" "I and my friends"

My friends and I
The first is the object phrase. The second is the subject phrase. The third is not correct.
As the queen of England says "My husband and I" this is the format I personally would follow.
It depends on the function of the phrase in the sentence. If they are the subject, then it's correct so say MY HUSBAND AND I went to Paris on our honeymoon. However, if you're the object of a verb or preposition, you would use ME: Our neighbor accused MY HUSBAND AND ME of stealing his lawnmower. -or- Our daughter is mad at MY HUSBAND AND ME. However, colloquially in everyday speech, people don't always observe this order (including me) and say Me and my friends went surfing this morning. -or- If you want to go to the concert, you can go with me and my friends. Nobody would think less of your English for speaking like this - it sounds natural. One thing that drives me crazy, though, is when people use AND I when they should use AND ME. For example, You can go with my friends and I.
December 8, 2018