Valeriu
If I offered something that allows you to learn any language to a native level, would you take it? I'm thinking about putting together a course that focuses on learning a language by yourself so that you don't have to depend on a teacher next time you want to learn a language. Let's say it would cost $191 USD, roughly 10-15 lessons with a teacher. If there was a product with information that would help you reach a native-like level, by yourself so that you can learn any language in the future for free, Would you take that?
2
0
It sounds a little bit like "lose 50 pounds in 10 days without working out"...:)
No, because I would think the claim was much too good to be true, and would assume that it was a scam. Actually I am not sure "native-like level" is even a reasonable goal under any circumstances. I know people who have lived and worked in the United States for decades, speaking English and nothing but English at least 8 hours per day, who are not reached a "native-like" level.
Valeriu
English, Romanian, Russian