Bruna Camilla
Is hard get a schoolarship in the United States? I study graphic design in Brazil and I'm searching for courses about that. I want to work with visual effects in Hollywood (to start). I know that's very expensive (for me, I'm brazilian and I'm not rich). If you know some course about that in the USA, I appreciate your recommendation.
No, it is difficult because you are competing against everyone in the world, and also educational institutions are very low on money these days, to the point that some universities have even had to shut down. Keep your feet on the ground, don't expect expect to work in Hollywood to start. Visual effects rely heavily on computers, so it will help if you also know how to use the software involved. California Institute of Art is a top school, as is Emerson. UCLA is a place where you might be more likely to get internships. Sometimes it is easier to get a scholorship at a university that has a good arts program, but is not a top art school, like Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh that is more well known for engineering. There are a couple of places in Texas that are also 'feeder schools' to the film industry, but I can't remember their names off the top of my head. Many schools in NYC and Philadelphia have good art/technology programs with good internships. I think it would be good for you to explore both traditional universities as well as trade schools that are focused on art/technology.