Hadeer
could you please recommend a good source or website for English grammar? I want to improve my English grammar, I really don't like to study grammar at all but I have to do, so I hope to find a useful source that can help me.
10
1
1. Free English Grammar by Mary Ansell. A Downloadable textbook. Very basic and detailed grammar from students' view. 2. Oxford Guide To English Grammar by John Esatwood. A general English grammar from natives' view. The first book is a little boring, but it helps you construct the grammar structure. The second one is a bit more interesting and it helps you to know the REAL grammar in natives' minds.
there are many teachers in YouTube maybe they can helping you by videos. iam really sure its going to be useful for you and i know one of the best teachers
Google. Or Bing, if you are that way inclined. Start there. Give it keywords for what you are looking for, in detail.
Really? You could probably learn how _not_ to write proper English by reading the comments, I guess...
YouTube is a good one
Hadeer
Arabic, English