Heidi
Is this ok?I like songs which have a Chinese traditional style. What about ‘I like songs which have traditional Chinese features.’ Thanks
Hi Helen, We would most likely say, 'I like songs in traditional Chinese style'. The adjective 'traditional' should precede 'Chinese'. The second sentence you give is correct, though it would be slightly neater to say, 'I like songs with traditional Chinese features'. I hope that's helpful! Best wishes, Steve
Of course it is ok. Any music that makes you feel something is good music to you. There are so many choices of music, if you find a kind of music that you like keep listening to it.