Gon Madrid
Professional Teacher
relación calidad-precio Help! How can I express in a sexy commercial way "la mejor relación calidad-precio"? Best quality price balance? How do advertismentes phrase this normally. thanks a lot! GonHow about the expression: "Value for money"?
13
1
Hola, Gon. Los estadounidenses tienen una palabra para ésto: "Value". Así que simplemente dirían: "Best value".
You could also use the expression: "Best bang for the buck!"
Very good. I think it's the best way to say it.
‘Best on price, best on quality’ is one I think I heard, unless I just made it up. Two ‘bests’ can’t be bad, repetition for reinforcement is common in ads in English at least. ‘The best products at prices that suit your pocket’ is another one I think I heard in an ad. If it’s an individual product then ‘best in class’ is common, i.e the best in comparison to similar products within a certain price range. It sounds ‘classy’, without mentioning budget prices.
Gon Madrid
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Spanish