Weiyang Luo
What does the host say in this video around 2:25? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUVLUsEhOtQ It's gone there's no going back now I'm sure you( got I'm wearing a wig to build this so you'll actually have a photo of me as of the way I look)? I can't decipher the words I put in brackets. Thank you for helping and I apologize if the content of the video is a bit sex-related.
3
0
"I'm sure you got (that) I'm wearing a wig to be honest, so they won't have a photo of me as as I norrmally look."
Here's my picture. Right it's gone, there's no going back now. I'm just really glad I'm wearing a wig, to be honest, so they don't actually have a photo of me as I normally look.
I think the script here is 'I'm sure you got (that) I'm wearing a wig to build this, so they won't have a photo of me as of the way I look' .
Weiyang Luo