Hamid
Is this writing well written? Hello Juli,

This is the third time I have received an email completing and sending the interview task despite having been completed and sent before. I have not been given any information (email) about the next procedure yet.

I would appreciate it if you informed me sooner about the course.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Full name

Thanks in advance.

2
0
Hello Juli, This is the third time I have received an email asking me to complete and send the interview task despite having previously done this. Additionally, I have not yet been given any information via email about the next step in the process. I would appreciate it if you could let me have some more details about the course as soon as possible. Thank you in advance. Best regards, Full name
Hello Juli, This is the third time I have sent a reply to your email, completing the interview task. Despite having completed and sent you the task before. I have not been given any information (email) about the next procedure yet. I would appreciate it if you could inform me sooner about the course.Thank you so much. Best regards Full name Thanking you in advance. Thanks is too informal for this type of email.
Hamid
English, Persian (Farsi), Spanish