[Deactivated user]
Question-answering system Hi, I have a question. For example a website has a part for writing your question in a field and later another person who is admin of the website will answer to your question after a while by sending the answer to your account on website or email, can we call that part of website that people will write their question like this: Question-answering system or Question-answering field, Question-answer field, Question-answering section, Question-answer section? Or you have another phrase?
Sep 14, 2018 6:09 PM
Answers · 4
Hi Amin, Usually you can see “Frequently Asked Questions” as a category name on a website for a question section, also known as “FAQs”. Many websites paste a wide variety of questions and answers even if they aren’t very “frequently asked”. Hope it helps :) Take care, Triss
September 17, 2018
Thank you. I choose Question field
September 16, 2018
It could be called a number of things. Feedback section. Contact us. Alternatively you could have a frequently asked question section.
September 16, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!