YESarev
car's ears From the movie "The Bad Samaritan" A rich dude drives to a restaurant on a very expensive car. The restaurant's valet greets him and the rich man says: It's paddle-shift, so don't go breaking the ears off thinking it's your granny's Vauxhall. What is "the ears" here? Internet seems to not have the answers to what a car "ears" could be and how one could to break them off.
"Paddle shift" means the gear controls are on the steering wheel (thus, "the ears"). I don't know enough about cars to reference the granny's Vauxhall, and to be honest I doubt most of us would have such specialised knowledge. Anyway, we can understand the line as "don't think you can drive it like other older cars".
This is just a guess. I think the ears refer to the side mirrors on the exterior of the car. The warning is to be careful about driving too fast and damaging them. Because the side mirrors stick out beyond the body of the car, they are prone to being accidentally broken off if one drives too close to other objects.