May
How to forget him... I was fall in love with a man, then he go away and said that "Baby, please don't cry for me. I'm not desert with you. Just forget me , you will have a better life without me. Time will heal any anger or sadness you maybe feeling right now, my image will be fade" But how it can be whereas I'm still feel painful every time I think about him ? When I walk on the street and look at some place we were, tears just quiet crawls on my check. When I read a book or do anything, it's always remind me about him and a life we had. Just want to scream that I miss him. Please help me to correct my sentence with thanks.
15 сент. 2018 г., 15:22
2
0
You are mixing several different tenses here. You should study with an English teacher having good grammar skills and/or use a good textbook to learn when to use each tense. This website will get you started: https://www.englishpage.com/verbpage/verbtenseintro.html I fell in love with a man. Then he went away and said, "Baby, please don't cry for me. I'm not deserting you. Just forget me; you will have a better life without me. Time will heal any anger or sadness you may be feeling right now. My image will fade." But how can it be when I still feel pain every time I think about him? When I walk on the street and look at some place we were together, tears quietly fall on my cheek. When I read a book or do anything, it always reminds me of him and the life we had. I just want to scream that I miss him.
15 сентября 2018 г.
May
English, Vietnamese