trys
How to say expressions like "better than" "perfect for" best" in Japanese? I would like to know how to say something along the line of "I believe to be a good(the best might be too pretentious?) candidate for the job" in Japanese? Would I use いちばん in this case? I'm trying to say "I believe to be a perfect candidate for the job, and that is because I know more than anyone what it feels like to be a student, since it is very recent for me. Hence, I know how to approach them. Since I've been exposed to different teaching systems, both British, Scottish and French system, I know what is most efficient. I have also followed various TESOL courses in different universities." I think it might be better If I gave the context? What kind of expression would be used for "more than anyone," as in "me more than anyone," here? Would I use よる? 誰よりも?
You can say like 私は誰よりも*良い*候補だと思います。 Also, you can use 優れた or 適した instead of *良い* You can also say 私は1番の/最も良い/最も優れた/最も適した候補だと思います。