Ramin
Please correct my sentence... From when til 2018 you want to get the information?I am asking my manager to let me know how many years until now I have to do an action.
With the new information you supplied, you are asking for one or two things. 1) to reduce the list to get a shorter list off date ranges and 2) to ask how long have you got to complete the task. You are asking the bank manager to reduce your workload, and asking for the deadline to complete. There are many hundreds of sentences to do this it is just a matter of personal preferences. "can you give me a shorter list of dates, so that I do not have so much to do in the time allowed/allotted" "I would like to request/ask for a more concise list" "Can you please specify which dates I should concentrate on" "How long have I got to finish the list, if you were to shorten the list as I requested" "How long is the deadline, for a shorter list of dates" Try this. The list you have given me is too much work to complete. Can you supply a shorter list of dates or date ranges that are most urgent only, so that I can concentrate on these.
"How long do I have to get/send/supply/furnish/produce the information" How long do I have + to +(whatever action is required) if you told us what it was exactly, we can help you more. is it to pay an overdue mortgage payment, or to provide documents, etc. Is it to arrange a bank/wire transfer to submit an application (to finish filling in the form) or something else. "How long do I have to get the information" is the most natural quick answer and very colloquial
I have a list of years from 1655 to 2018. These years are too much for doing something. So I want to ask him to specify me a range of years so it will be easier for me.
My manager got me a list of years. I want to ask him about the range of the years.
How long do I have to get the information?