Yas
How come x why I just wanna know the difference between them, if anyone knows it, plz give an answer to me!
"Why?" is asking for a precise reason. "How come?" means "Tell me about the circumstances which led to this situation." For example, let's say some new neighbours move in. They're a blond, blue-eyed family, but you notice that the kids are speaking in Chinese. You think that this is strange, so you say to a friend who knows this family well, "How come they speak Chinese?". This means "Do you have any background information about this situation?" As you can see, "How come?" isn't quite the same as "Why?". It's much less direct.
They are the same. But "why" is useful anytime. "How come" should only be used in casual communication.
hey wanna practice spoken english? let's put it into practice I want to find a partner but everyone rejects me jajaja