Maria
Are there ways to make pronunciation better in short time? My professor said that this is impossible.
I believe there are two ways. 1) Preferable: As Chris mentioned, working with a native speaker, especially one who is trained in phonetics 2) If you can't afford a teacher, you can make Anki software flashcards that include sound files from native speakers. You can find sound files from almost any language on Forvo.com, among others. Also, if you learn the international phonetic alphabet and can write your word on your flashcard using that, you will know better how to form the sounds of that word with your mouth.
Will you sound like a native speaker? No. Can you improve? Yes, with a qualified teacher. Can you improve quickly? Yes, with frequent lessons (3 times per week) with a qualified teacher. Teaching pronunciation is a specialty. Look for a teacher with training in articulatory phonetics.
Practise and practise everyday . I think so...
Do a lot of listening to audio with correct grammar. Listen to audiobooks.